Kidney Health

Caring for Your KidneysDoctor talking to Woman

Kidney specialists are called nephrologists. If a test has revealed you have protein or blood in your urine, severe high blood pressure or kidney stones, you may receive a referral to a nephrologist.

Services provided:

  • Prevention of recurrent kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)
  • Treatment of chronic kidney disease
  • Treatment of difficult to control high blood pressure
  • Treatment of polycystic kidney disease
  • Administering dialysis
  • Treatment of acute kidney disease
  • Treatment of end-stage renal disease
  • Stabilizing electrolyte disorders or acid/base imbalance

Our Locations