World-class Care Right Here at Home
If you are fighting cancer, traveling away from family and friends for treatment is a burden. At UNC Health Blue Ridge Cancer Center, we offer patients world-class care right in our own community.
Overcoming cancer is easier with emotional, spiritual and physical support. For patients undergoing treatment at our facilities, we offer the following services at no charge:
- Patient navigators, to help make appointments, understand financial options, and connect you to other resources.
- Cancer support groups, where you can talk with those who understand what you're going through.
- Healing and exercise programs, including yoga, tai chi, massage and aromatherapy.
- Wellness programs, including nutrition counseling and weight management.
- Confidential spiritual care, from our chaplains.
- Genetic counseling, to help patients and their families understand their risk of developing cancer.
Advanced Care from Leading Specialists
With our partnership with UNC Health, patients can find expert doctors and advanced treatment options without the need to travel too far. We want you to know your care is our top priority. We are friends and neighbors caring for friends and neighbors.
Find out about our:
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Connection to a leading cancer network and doctors treating almost any type of cancer
- Advanced care from leading scientists
- Clinical trials available at UNC Health Blue Ridge Cancer Center
UNC Health Blue Ridge Cancer Center treats many types of cancer and blood disorders. The most common conditions we treat are:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
Meet the Team at Blue Ridge Cancer Center Blue Ridge
Our dedicated oncology physicians and advanced practitioners are ready to help you fight cancer with the latest treatment options and support of Blue Ridge Cancer Center.
Connected to One of the Nation’s Leading Cancer Networks
As part of UNC Health, we treat the full spectrum of cancers and blood disorders. Our patients also will have access to all the state-of-the-art technologies and research available through the larger UNC Health network. Treating more than 15,000 patients annually at more than 25 locations, Blue Ridge Cancer Center is a model of compassionate, community-based care. Through our network, you can benefit from:
- Clinical trials that give patients access to new cancer therapies
- Nationally-renowned cancer specialists who can weigh in on complex cases
- State-of-the-art adult blood and marrow transplant center
- Virtual support groups, connecting patients and families who are going through the same experiences